- High profile speakers: Be part of a timely opportunity to hear from national and international policy makers, senior NHS leaders, frontline staff and patient representatives that you do not always get to hear from, on their patient safety priorities and challenges as the NHS system undergoes a transformation
- Challenging content: We challenge our speakers and attendees to be open and honest and tackle difficult conversations to ensure real progress is achieved
- Patient speakers on an equal platform: Patients and relatives sit at the heart of what we do, and we ensure that they are meaningfully involved across the whole programme
- Learn alongside your peers: Sessions will share ideas and practical short and long-term actions that you can adopt into your own organisation
- Your contribution matters: This isn’t a one-way transfer of information - the most worthwhile discussions stem from questions and debate. Get a chance to input into the national programme and raise your concerns with policy makers to ensure patient safety priorities align
- Fresh formats: With the virtual format, we hope to maximise your time by eliminating the need for travel and take further time out of your day-to-day responsibilities
- Training: HSJ virtual events are geared toward giving you maximum opportunity for learning and interacting with the content on offer. The event provides you with a virtual training opportunity and the CPDSO accreditation means you can earn 8 points (or 8 hours of CPD accredited activity). Sessions will also be available on-demand for 1 month afterwards giving you plenty of time to digest the content and information.