- High profile speakers: Be part of a timely opportunity to hear from national and international policy makers, senior NHS leaders, frontline staff and patient representatives, on their patient safety priorities and challenges as the system undergoes transformation
- Challenging content: We challenge our speakers and attendees to be open and honest and tackle difficult conversations to ensure real progress is achieved
- Patient speakers on an equal platform: Patients and relatives sit at the heart of what we do, and we ensure that they are meaningfully involved across the whole programme
- Learn alongside your peers: Sessions will share ideas and practical short and long-term actions that you can adopt into your own organisation
- Your contribution matters: This isn’t a one-way transfer of information - the most worthwhile discussions stem from questions and debate. Get a chance to input into the national programme and raise your concerns with policy makers by sending questions in live through the event platform
- Fresh formats: With the virtual format, we hope to maximise your time by eliminating the need for travel and take further time out of your day-to-day responsibilities
- Training: HSJ virtual events are geared toward giving you maximum opportunity for learning and interacting with the content on offer. The event provides you with a virtual training opportunity and the CPDSO accreditation means you can earn 8 points (or 8 hours of CPD accredited activity). Sessions will also be available on-demand for 1 month afterwards giving you plenty of time to digest the content and information.